Friday, November 11, 2011

Apple Cider Vinegar Cures

Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for centuries as a natural home remedy and cure for a variety of different ailments. But before we get to apple cider vinegar cures, we should point out that serious diseases must be treated with modern and effective methods of medicine. In this case apple cider vinegar can only improve the effectiveness of these methods. But there are certain illnesses that can be treated without ever visiting a medical facility or using highly potent drugs.

The following are traditional recipes for prevention and treatment of various ailments using apple cider vinegar.

Acne, freckles and flabby skin – mix 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in half a cup of water. Use it instead of lotion and apply to your face in the morning and at night.Cellulite and stretch marks – dilute Apple Cider Vinegar with water in 1:2 ratios then add 1 part of honey. Stir well. Rub the problem areas of your skin before a shower for ten minutes then rinse with warm water. This lotion evens out the skin, reduces stretch marks, improves skin elasticity and reduces cellulite.

Foot fungus and nail plates on hands and feet – make the following foot or hand bath: 4 liters of water, 4 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 cups of sea salt. Soak hands or feet until the water cools.
Foot fungus – wet a pair of cotton socks in Apple Cider Vinegar and put them on, then put on a pair of dry wool socks over them. Do this before going to bed at and keep the socks on all night. In the morning wipe the feet with cotton wool with pure Apple Cider Vinegar. Keep doing this procedure until the signs of fungal disease disappear.

High blood pressure and hypertension – wet a pair of cotton socks in Apple Cider Vinegar, wring them out and put them on before going to bed. Keep legs and feet covered under a warm blanket overnight.

Thrombophlebitis – rub the affected areas with Apple Cider Vinegar every morning and every night. Let the skin air dry.

Varicose veins – fill a bathtub with warm water (about 30-35 degrees Celsius). Pour in a glass of Apple Cider Vinegar and put your feet in the tub for about 10-15 min. Lie down afterwards with feet elevated just a little bit to let air dry.Face mask to tighten and refresh skin color – wash your face, wet a towel in hot water, lie down and put the towel on your face to open pores. Then moisten a cotton cloth in vinegar, wring it out and put it on your face. Cover with a towel on top. Hold for 5 minutes, then rinse your face with warm water and then apply any greasy cream. It is a useful procedure to perform once a week.

Hair mask for dandruff and hair loss – mix half a cup of kefir and half a cup of Apple Cider Vinegar. Apply to hair roots then cover with shower cap. Put a warm towel or woolen scarf on top. Keep it for about 40 – 60 minutes, then rinse with warm water and wash the hair with mild shampoo. For final rinsing add a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to a liter of water.

For Athlete’s foot and foot odor – heat 2 liters of water and pour into a small tub. The water must be fairly hot. Pour in a glass of Apple Cider Vinegar and keep the feet in the water for about 15 minutes. Afterwards let the feet air dry, don’t wipe them off.

When you have a cold, wet the ends of a cotton cloth in pure Apple Cider Vinegar, twist them and put in nasal passages for 10 minutes. You can perform this procedure 3 times a day.

For insomnia, overexcitement and anxiety mix half a cup of hot water, a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and a tablespoon of honey. Sip it every night before going to bed.

View the original article here

1 comment:


  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete